3 Steps To Harnessing the Sun’s Energy To Heat & Cool
Solar isn’t just the wave of the future--it’s happening right now. Using a solar hvac system to heat and cool your home has more benefits than ever, including:
- It’s eligible for federal tax credits
- It can cut your heating and cooling bills in half
- It helps reduce greenhouse gases.
So how easy is the switchover from your current system? Actually, with Cool Air Solutions, it’s not a hassle at all.
Step One - Know How Solar Can Benefit Your Home
You are eligible in California for a tax credit upon installation. Then:
- A solar module will capture the sun’s energy and bring it to your solar-powered system first
- Your home is heated or cooled to your liking
- Leftover energy will be used for small appliances
Step Two - Select a Product
We choose the Lennox brand for reliable products, affordable prices and high-quality parts and warranties.
Your solar options include:
- Heat Pump
- Air Conditioner
- Lennox Ultimate Comfort System
They all run very quietly and operate at high efficiency levels.
Step 3 - Choose a Company Experienced in Solar HVAC Installation
Cool Air Solutions has been trusted by the Southern California area since 2000 for professional installations. Customers return because of our:
- Honest, affordable pricing
- Experienced technicians with full training
- A+ rating with the BBB and five star reviews
- Free estimates and system evaluations
- Timely arrivals and convenient scheduling
If you’re ready for a quality solar experience, call us at 951-676-2665.