Enjoy Affordable Warmth With a Furnace in the Riverside, CA Area
If you need a quick and easy way to heat your home in the Riverside, CA area, then a furnace from Cool Air Solutions is the heating choice for you.
What Are Your Heating Considerations?
All considerations are important, but perhaps the one that comes to mind first is fuel type. We provide:
Gas furnaces are more efficient, but oil furnaces are a little more budget-friendly.
Some other features to consider are:
- Efficiency Rating - Gas and oil furnace efficiency is rated by Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). It measures how well fuel converts to energy over the heating season. The ratings on our Lennox systems go from 80 to 98.7.
- One Stage vs Two Stage Heating - A two-stage furnace has an extra setting where it can run on low to save energy. It only has to switch to high for approximately 25% of the time, saving you money.
- Sizing - This is where over-the-phone quotes can be unreliable. Be sure to have a contractor properly evaluate the size of your home to determine what size system you need.
None of that will benefit you without proper installation, so be sure to put your furnace installation in the hands of a licensed and insured HVAC company. Cool Air Solutions is here to provide you with all your furnace needs, from product selection to installation.
The Riverside, CA area chooses us for:
- Honest, affordable pricing
- Experienced technicians with up-to-date training
- Peace of mind from our A+ BBB rating
- Free estimates and system evaluations
- Keeping appointments and on-time arrival
If you want to stay cozy this season with a new oil or gas furnace, call Cool Air Solutions at 951-676-2665.