Providing Ideal Comfort Solutions in Southern CA
Switching your Southern California home to an energy-efficient air conditioner creates big positive changes. Cool Air Solutions can deliver those changes straight to your home.
The efficiency measurement is called SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Older air conditioners usually have a SEER of 10 or under. That is pretty low, considering modern units can reach upwards of 25 and beyond!
What to Expect When You Make the Switch
It’s exciting upgrading to a newer air conditioner with a higher SEER, because you can count on these results:
- Increased Energy Efficiency - This benefit, of course, is the star of the show. Increased efficiency equals cooler air for less money.
- Bonus Technologies - Not only will you be getting the latest technology that is better at cooling your home, but there are other features as well. These include zoning capabilities, to cool only the parts you need as well as programmable Wifi thermostats, both which save energy and money.
- Better Sizing - The ideal air conditioner should be matched to the size of your home to prevent inefficient operation. The professionals at Cool Air Solutions use modern calculations to ensure your new unit will be the perfect size.
More perks include:
- A fresh system less prone to breakdowns
- Great warranties from our manufacturers
- Quieter operation
You have many options when selecting a new air conditioner, from model to SEER to additional features. Cool Air Solutions can help you attain the right one for your household.
Call Now For a Professional Installation
Residents in the Southern CA area choose Cool Air Solutions for:
- Expert qualifications and licensing
- Reliably affordable pricing
- On-time technicians
- Free estimates and evaluations
- Our A+ rating with the BBB
Call 951-676-2665 to get an energy efficient air conditioner for your home.